David King needs a lucha libre mask
...so I can combine it with his red gloves and make Strongbad.
That is all.
...so I can combine it with his red gloves and make Strongbad.
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Forget Strongbad, he would need it even if Strongbad didn't exist. I wanna see wrestler David.
DEAR DAVID,
HOW DO YOU FLASHLIGHT CLICK WITH THOSE BOXING GLOVES ON? THAT IS AMAZING!
RYDOG
I mean that would be awesome. But it wouldn’t fit his character at all. The guy is British.
Only after he gets a speedo or tight swimming shorts.
Yes.
Give David all the things. He deserves it.
He has a day of the dead face paint... why does he need another one?