PLEASE be Pinhead

I saw a couple threads saying they hope it isnt Pinhead. I just want to show love for my boy, cause I'm STOKED it might be Pinhead. I know its probably Candyman, BUT the Simon thing ratched up my hype level. Hes a PERFECT fit for this game

Screenshot_20200525-230102_Chrome.jpg

Who else is excited it might be?

Comments

  • In the comics, Kirsty becomes the hell priest/pinhead. It's pretty wicked. And in the Scarlet Gospels, the detective guy from Lord of Illusions takes on Pinhead in a bid to stop him from taking over hell. There's also been some crossovers between the cenobites and the night breed. There's so much to the world, it's awesome.

  • @X_Scott said:

    In the comics, Kirsty becomes the hell priest/pinhead. It's pretty wicked. And in the Scarlet Gospels, the detective guy from Lord of Illusions takes on Pinhead in a bid to stop him from taking over hell. There's also been some crossovers between the cenobites and the night breed. There's so much to the world, it's awesome.

    Yes! I heard about Kirsty. Im really hoping shes the survivor, shes a bad ass

  • Ohh my it’s Simon from how I met your mother (Robin’s old boyfriend).

  • I hope it's Pinhead if it's not Jason. One thing that no one has touched on is the gold in the 4 logo and the rest of the art . . . the Hellraiser cube has a lot gold like that on it as well. Seems like it would be perfect for an anniversary killer.

  • @X_Scott said:

    In the comics, Kirsty becomes the hell priest/pinhead. It's pretty wicked. And in the Scarlet Gospels, the detective guy from Lord of Illusions takes on Pinhead in a bid to stop him from taking over hell. There's also been some crossovers between the cenobites and the night breed. There's so much to the world, it's awesome.

    I've always been a Nightbreed fan.

    I have often thought how cool it would be to have Dr Decker as killer, Boon as survivor and Midian as a map.

    But the chances of this ever happening are minuscule 😂

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    It is pinhead!

    You messin with me?

  • Made a post about it. He said on Twitter that he has a friend named Simon and something else. If you know Pinheads lore simon is one of the cenobite's and is friends with pinhead. Sounds like a big tease man. I say get hyped but not too hyped. You know the dev team.

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302571#Comment_1302571

    Made a post about it. He said on Twitter that he has a friend named Simon and something else. If you know Pinheads lore simon is one of the cenobite's and is friends with pinhead. Sounds like a big tease man. I say get hyped but not too hyped. You know the dev team.

    Oh yeah i saw that yesterday, I thought something else might have came out that confirmed it.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    I hope it's Pinhead if it's not Jason. One thing that no one has touched on is the gold in the 4 logo and the rest of the art . . . the Hellraiser cube has a lot gold like that on it as well. Seems like it would be perfect for an anniversary killer.

    Not just the 4. The lament cinfiguration is black and gold like the whole theme.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    I saw a couple threads saying they hope it isnt Pinhead. I just want to show love for my boy, cause I'm STOKED it might be Pinhead. I know its probably Candyman, BUT the Simon thing ratched up my hype level. Hes a PERFECT fit for this game

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VHR6HDK78L2M/screenshot-20200525-230102-chrome.jpg

    Who else is excited it might be?

    Of all the possibilities, I would actually prefer Pinhead as the second most. Only Xenomorph would be better for my personal taste. Anyway, the most important thing is whether he is fun to play or not. Back then we got Freddy (my favourite), but he had a terrible power, so I couldn't even enjoy him as much as I would like to. 

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155211/please-be-pinhead

    Of all the possibilities, I would actually prefer Pinhead as the second most. Only Xenomorph would be better for my personal taste. Anyway, the most important thing is whether he is fun to play or not. Back then we got Freddy (my favourite), but he had a terrible power, so I couldn't even enjoy him as much as I would like to. 

    Very true. I do not miss old freddy and I hope whomever this is isnt that bad

  • I only ever saw bits and pieces of his movies when I was young. Not something that fascinated me very much so I was never interested in Pinhead. Looked like another kind of Saw with too much focus on gore and not story.

  • @coppersly said:

    I only ever saw bits and pieces of his movies when I was young. Not something that fascinated me very much so I was never interested in Pinhead. Looked like another kind of Saw with too much focus on gore and not story.

    The story is pretty unique amongst horror films, it plays out more like a twisted love story than something similar to saw. The Cenobites themselves are only in it for maybe... ten minutes? But their world and lore is fascinating.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    I saw a couple threads saying they hope it isnt Pinhead. I just want to show love for my boy, cause I'm STOKED it might be Pinhead. I know its probably Candyman, BUT the Simon thing ratched up my hype level. Hes a PERFECT fit for this game

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VHR6HDK78L2M/screenshot-20200525-230102-chrome.jpg

    Who else is excited it might be?

    I personally like Pinhead, but most people really dont. Hellraiser was badass, but I was surprised on how many people didnt know who Pinhead was

  • @coppersly said:

    I only ever saw bits and pieces of his movies when I was young. Not something that fascinated me very much so I was never interested in Pinhead. Looked like another kind of Saw with too much focus on gore and not story.

    I thought that too when I was young

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155211/please-be-pinhead

    I personally like Pinhead, but most people really dont. Hellraiser was badass, but I was surprised on how many people didnt know who Pinhead was

    Yeah they havent done much with it in a very long time. Needs a remake/reboot.