Anyone else get addicted to Dead by Daylight during the stay at home orders?
It's happened to me bad. I'm lookin' hella shady and I haven't showered in weeks. I haven't washed my balls, I haven't brushed my teeth. I just play DbD
It's happened to me bad. I'm lookin' hella shady and I haven't showered in weeks. I haven't washed my balls, I haven't brushed my teeth. I just play DbD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do, but I get over so fast.
Then I switch to CoD. But when I'm over CoD, I go back to DBD.
No stay at home orders here, but I have found myself oddly attracted to DbD again.
I've definitely gotten back into it post-quarantine. I took a break last November, and just started up again a couple weeks ago. Feels good, but there are also so many frustrating things that still aren't fixed.