There should be a way to detect tunneling

Im done with the fact that the game still causes you to lose your rank due to terribel gameplay from the killerside and its annoying that I lose my rank just because of a killers behavior towards a certain survivior, maybe there a way to detect it but its really is just dumb how we can lose ranks just because of a killers behavior

Comments

  • "I hate that I lose rank when I lose."

    ok bruh

  • killers only tunnel bad survivors if they are easy to down.


    to me, I t-bag, flashclick, use Object and killers don’t even want to chase me..

  • tunnelings cool and a good strategy at times. Get used to it.

  • What is the point of this post?

  • "I got tunneled" is a excuse for being bad at chases

    If you mess up several chases or your team farms you then it could be your game ends in 4 minutes and a derank

    It's the same visa versa you know, if you fail to pressure survivors as killer the game also ends in 5 minutes and a depip

    This is not a flaw in the game it's a flaw in your attitude towards it. If you play online you need to accept people are going to be better then you and you'll have a couple of bad games.

    Learning to see your own mistakes instead of blaming the other side is a big step in self improvement

    In the game and outside it