New Mori animations
I was thinking if the devs can add more mori animations and you can select your mori [smth like apex legends finishers], and can buy them with iri shards/ auric cells / found in the tome.
There's plenty of iconic kills from the characters we have at hand, here's a few suggestions
Michael Myers makes survivor pudding for the entity
https://s7.gifyu.com/images/Michael_Head-Stomps_Dr._Sartain_-_Halloween_2018.gif
Freddy destroys decisive strike user
https://s7.gifyu.com/images/owned.gif
You could also add moris which can interact with the environment. e.g Special mori next to wall, special mori from a height (hill or 1st floor of a house), there's endless ideas.
But I must admit I am unsure about the envirnomental moris as idk how easy it would be for them to set up
I think it would be a really cool addition and a 2nd or 2 more moris for most killers would be nice to see.
Comments
Any more ideas?