This Game Though
I love this game but oh man. Waiting 15 min for a match then being tunneled and ebony Mori killed off the back and put back into another 15 min lobby is so sad.
I love this game but oh man. Waiting 15 min for a match then being tunneled and ebony Mori killed off the back and put back into another 15 min lobby is so sad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know it’s rough when you only played enough to earn 2000 BP :(
(If you can) Try playing at diffrent times of the day, it might result in faster ques.
Sadly that's the only way how many can enjoy it now (on the killer side).
Personally I don't enjoy moris on either side, they look cool, but that's about it.
And if it's not a mori, it's a facecamper.