A few weeks ago I had a great experience
So about 2 months ago I got SUPER bullied by a 4 man swf, you know the drill 4 Flashlights, 4 DS, 4 BT etc.
So anyway they gave me all sorts of crap after the match " How are you a rank 1 killer dud " ( clearly Ochido fans )
But anyway, a couple of weeks ago I met them again. At first I was just gonna leave but then I thought no, lets give this a go.
So I geared up my Clown and went at it. 10 mins later they were in shambles. They were all 1 hook from dying, they only had 1 gen done, 1 of them missed his DS, it was glorious.
Lets just say they weren't ######### talking after that pounding they received. It was just a nice little story that I wanted to share, ultimate justice against some dicks that though they were hot #########.
Comments
Nice job. It’s always great when you get revenge on those annoying toxic survivors.
Yeah, looking on this post I feel a bit obnoxious lol, I obviously am not the only person to have done this.
It was just such a great feeling though, I had to share it.
My favourite is when someone who sandbagged/farmed me in a survivor match shows up in my killer lobby.
Glad to hear it.
Its just sad that if they were optimal survivors instead of ochido fanboys, you wouldnt have been able to do that =(