New game mode: Fun idea

I came across a video earlier that showed a bug where two killers got into a single match. Got me thinking, in some alternate game mode where it was like 2v6 or 2v8 or something and you could bring 2 killers into a match, how would that change the game? What strategies would the killers adopt? Above all, what would the craziest killers combinations be?

Imagine if two killers could play SWF? EPIC!

Disclaimer: I'm aware in the current games implementation this would not be balanced or fair. Speeds and objectives and obstacles would have to be different, just roll with me. I wanna hear your crazy killer combo ideas.

Me, personally, I'd take a doctor to find them and make them scream, and get a Pig in there to stalk them while they're running from imaginary docs.

Comments

  • New game modes are fun ideas. However the devs have answered a question about 2v8 in the recent Q&A where they stated it that wasn’t something they were considering.

  • @Tiersis said:

    I came across a video earlier that showed a bug where two killers got into a single match. Got me thinking, in some alternate game mode where it was like 2v6 or 2v8 or something and you could bring 2 killers into a match, how would that change the game? What strategies would the killers adopt? Above all, what would the craziest killers combinations be?

    Imagine if two killers could play SWF? EPIC!

    Disclaimer: I'm aware in the current games implementation this would not be balanced or fair. Speeds and objectives and obstacles would have to be different, just roll with me. I wanna hear your crazy killer combo ideas.

    Me, personally, I'd take a doctor to find them and make them scream, and get a Pig in there to stalk them while they're running from imaginary docs.

    For KYF i think its fine. I think they should allow for a lot of crazy stuff in kyf. Including going into a kyf match solo just to practice

  • Trapper + Hag - Would YOU feel safe walking around that map?

    Legion + Doctor - Inflict Madness on everyone, then give them deep wound. This would keep them VERY busy

    Ghostface or Myers + Pig - Pig gives them slowdown. Myers stalks the boxes or Ghostface marks them for later.

    Doctor + Pig - Pig puts a trap on. Doctor follows them around and doesn't let them take it off by zapping them as soon as they start to get it off.

    Really Pig + Anyone would make a good team, because her power is good slowdown.

    Wraith + Leatherface - Wraith Bodyblocks survivors. Then Leatherface downs them with the chainsaw.