Made a new topic with a typo in the body....
The topic was POSTED and visible.
Edited it, and now it has been removed pending review.
Tagged:
Mod
The topic was POSTED and visible.
Edited it, and now it has been removed pending review.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd also like to know how/why it was flagged and if it will, I don't know, actually be posted for public discussion :-/
A mod has to approve it now, might take some time
Pretty strange how posts from established and legitimate users are being marked as spam >_>
Spam-bot triggers for no reason very frequently. I know dat feel, bro, let me give you a hug. The only advice I have - read your post carefully and edit it BEFORE smacking "Post" button.
So basically, you're verified now. The filter won't block your messages (still can't post insanely fast). It shouldn't happen again.
As for post, devs established that DLC survivors not really conected to each other lorewise in most cases. Like, Ace and Hag aren't connected at all. And also, some classic survivors and killers didn't really have connection. Beyond speculations, atleast.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/15466/nemesis-system-killer-survivor-relationships#latest
Your post is visible to me now, the link is above.
You really can do this? Can I became verified? I got some painful experince with spam-bot in the past...
I've done that for you Rattman
You have my thanks