Fix ######### dead hard.
Eevery single time I press the button and I get the excastion but still go down. What is this ######### bullsit?
Eevery single time I press the button and I get the excastion but still go down. What is this ######### bullsit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Record your matches. It could be latency, you using it too late, or a bug. Without a video and with such a vague description, it's impossible to tell.
No wonder why spirit is “OP”. Guaranteed down. Like you play without perks.
if you use it for distance instead of as a last-second dodge it works really well, but if you don't like that switch to another perk. once you feel competent enough at looping you really don't need exhaustion perks at all ime.
Right now how it works is the moment you press Dead Hard, you have to communicate with the Server that you indeed used Dead Hard.
However, in the Killer's screen and in the server, he already hit you.
So how it works is this:
The Killer swings at you, you then react accordingly and use Dead Hard, however, according to the server and the Killer's Screen, you already got hit, so it registers that you got downed but since you already activated Dead Hard, the Server sends back to your client that you are "Exhausted" for using Dead Hard.
I assume when latency gets better, so will perks like Dead Hard.
It's not dead hard, it's their servers
It happens to me all the time but it has nothing to do with the perk not functioning properly, the issue is entirely ping related.