New Killer Leaked...

It's Colin Robinson from What We Do in Shadows.

Comments

  • ...well, you know running in circles for this long may actually be beneficial for long term cardio vascular conditioning, which is kind of ironic, considering I'm trying to kill you, it's actually improving your well being. Talking of well being...

  • I'm gonna be honest, that sounds like a porno.

  • @Supernaut said:

    ...well, you know running in circles for this long may actually be beneficial for long term cardio vascular conditioning, which is kind of ironic, considering I'm trying to kill you, it's actually improving your well being. Talking of well being...

    LOL

  • "its five o'clock somewhere!" *Dies*

  • @Orion said:

    I'm gonna be honest, that sounds like a porno.

    I don't suppose you'd be interested in this new film I'm doing about a scared teen who finds herself lost in a mystical realm, being chased by a shirtless Micheal Myers...would you?

    N-no...?

    .....

    .....

    Yeah, m-me neither.... (>.>) (<.<)