HELP me build the perfect Bubba facecamper

I'm thinking on basement build: Misterious Shrine + Agitation + Iron Grasp + Bloodwarden

The goal is 4k and this build is working so far

Any other ideas? TIA

Comments

  • @Bubbas_mallet said:

    Whats the point of unironically facecamping? You lose BP, and its boring.

    I discharge agressivity on survs, also torture on hook, let them go to hatch and close on their face. As Bubba you can be a very bad boi

  • As long as we can call it Build a Bubba

  • I'm 12 and this is funny

  • @5thPerkSlot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295485#Comment_1295485

    I discharge agressivity on survs, also torture on hook, let them go to hatch and close on their face. As Bubba you can be a very bad boi

    Seek help.

  • I feel like this is more of a brag/stir the pot post honestly, camping is seriously the easiest thing you can do in DBD, you only have 4 perk slots you can't exactly expand further than downing someone and sitting in front of their face.


    I feel like this is akin to a survivor asking what the best clicky flashlight build is.

  • Just use standard build agitation, iron grasp, insidious, noed

  • My p3 bubba is crying right now..

  • I dont get the point of this post?

    Face camping bubba dosent have many unique builds so this posta kinda usless

    Facecamping just isnt fun for either side so i don't get the point of doing it🤷

  • Search in google or youtube instead lolz

  • @5thPerkSlot said:

    I'm thinking on basement build: Misterious Shrine + Agitation + Iron Grasp + Bloodwarden

    The goal is 4k and this build is working so far

    Any other ideas? TIA

    Try distressing instead of monstrous shrine. That way theyll know youre near but not exactly where you are when your moving. It would be kind of a mind f to run insidious and distressing together 🤔

  • @Bubbas_mallet said:

    Whats the point of unironically facecamping? You lose BP, and its boring.

    It depends on what kind of camping they do. Basement Chest Protector Bubba can be loads of fun. Face camping an overly altruistic swf is fun as well, especially when a Survivor tries pleading with Bubba. It's also fun to try and outsmart Bubba and save from right underneath his nose, while you're teammates distract him.

    I agree it's not fun when done in every match, but once in a while its good for sh*ts and giggles.

  • Agitation, Iron Grasp, Discordance, Noed