Would people want a shirtless ghostface I know everyone wants shirtless myers but would ghostboi look good if he were shirtless?
YES PLEASE!!!
i want a bandageless spirit or a clotheless nurse :v
yes please
@Ingavar said:Would people want a shirtless ghostface I know everyone wants shirtless myers but would ghostboi look good if he were shirtless?
@Ingavar said:
Instead of just shirtless, how about trouser-less too? 😂 AKA naked
uh.....no
actually now that i think about it its kinda gross
XD
what if the man has belly fat
@Ingavar said:what if the man has belly fat
Then I would still date him. He isn’t that fat otherwise u would be able to see his belly even with the outfit on.
True ghosface is 10/10
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES PLEASE!!!
i want a bandageless spirit or a clotheless nurse :v
yes please
Instead of just shirtless, how about trouser-less too? 😂 AKA naked
uh.....no
actually now that i think about it its kinda gross
XD
what if the man has belly fat
Then I would still date him. He isn’t that fat otherwise u would be able to see his belly even with the outfit on.
True ghosface is 10/10