The perk: For The People confuses solo players making it useless
If you unexpectedly use "For The People" most players will stand still for several seconds allowing the killer to just hit and down them again.
Suggestion: Add the perk icon to the hud when you are near another survivor just like "We'll make it" so people actually see that I have the perk allowing them to prepare to run.
Without some sort of information it's useless for solo players but strong for SWF players as they can just tell each other they're running this perk.
So basically I'm asking for a minor quality of life change to make it more useful for solo players.
Comments
In my opinion survivors should be able to see others perks in the lobby. It would reduce a gap between swf and solo survivors.
I'm pretty sure, as most (or often enough) people idle around the first seconds of a match, many wouldn't even make use of that, not caring about who they play with. At least I guess that is the reason why you see so many people not moving in the beginning, as they are simply doing something else. Same why it normally doesn't help if you just tell people that you run it in chat, before the game starts. Simply no reaction at all
With the perk thing, it might also be that actually more people would have "something to do" and keep them attracted. It is jsut my guess that many simply don't care