What do I do?
So I was playing Legion and I had Yiu on the hook, the final gen popped and after a while Yiu got off the hook and was immediately healed to healthy state, so I thought she had deliverence and believed it normal but when I looked at the perks she had, she didn't have deliverence, she had adrenaline but I was carrying her to the hook after the last gen popped off. And when I was chasing she was much faster like faster so i thought sprint burst, doesn't have it. I came to realize she was using hacks, or a bug but I've not seen one like that. So my question is that what do I do?
Comments
You immediately start recording the game, report the hacker on the endgame screen and send in the video to get them banned.
I didn't think that this would happen but I did get the persons steam name
Unless you reported them in the score screen, that's useless. Always report, and don't listen to people who say you need video evidence. You don't need to record to get them banned, the video is simply the cherry on top.
thank you like this is probably my first time i've notced people hacking
Do you have evidence for this? Has a Dev stated that they will ban the accused without evidence?
The game automatically gathers data during the trial. That evidence is sent to the moderators when you report someone. Stuff like players running faster than the killer is easily spotted in that data.
Didn’t know that, thanks for clarifying.
At the very least take a screenshot of the end screen.
Adrenaline works one time in the match, after the final gen is done, no matter what. It heals one health state the moment the survivor is free.
Someone could have gotten her off the hook without you noticing or perhaps she got herself off with the 4% chance of self unhook. Either way, adrenaline worked correctly in that instance.
The speed boost could have been hope, which increases all movement speed for two minutes after the last gen is done.
She didn't have the perk hope
Yes, you do need video evidence. I've been told multiple times by the support staff that I need to record it even though it's blatantly trackable on their servers.
The only thing you can do is report them in-game on the tally screen if you suspect hacking. Make sure you have video evidence, since this is required if you want to send in a support ticket to the support team. You can find all the information about how to report here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
If you need any information about how to record you can find that in this post: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66835/recording-evidence-for-your-player-report#latest