Does anyone even get fooled by freddie's pallets?
I barely see people get fooled by them, once or twice and then never to be seen again falling for it.
I barely see people get fooled by them, once or twice and then never to be seen again falling for it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did earlier today. First time ever, probably because I usually get caught before having a chance to throw one.
I have been bamboozled a couple of times due to my own lack of awareness.
I usually do because I mostly play Solo and most of my attention aren't on the pallets but more on generators, my teammates and the killers.
In my experience, it normally only happens only a few times unless you are up against incredibly unskilled players. I often use Small Game which gives you an alert when next to a dream pallet, so that makes me basically immune
I actually prefer the pallets to the snares to be honest. It's hilarious when they go for a pallet and I get that free but lol it works more than you think it would.
I play as fred and use pallets over snares most of the time, and yes, yes they do get fooled by them. A lot.