No perks in bloodweb.
Seriously, level 50, clearing out the bloodweb 2 times in a row and ZERO PERKS!? #########! And I know I am nowhere near getting all the perks, so where the ######### are they?
Seriously, level 50, clearing out the bloodweb 2 times in a row and ZERO PERKS!? #########! And I know I am nowhere near getting all the perks, so where the ######### are they?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you unlocked all the general and teachable perks on that character.
I have 1 and a half pages of perks on him. I definitely DON'T have all the general and teachable perks on him.
the only reason that should be happening is you have every perk possible to get, ie no more teachables unlocked. thats my only guess as thats what happens when you own every perk on that character, but that 1 and a half pages is odd. i cant remember ho many it should be but every single perk in the game is 6 odd pages
Count the perks, then.
There are 16 on each page and there are 6 total pages. I only have access to 2 pages and I have teachables unlocked for well over half of the survivors. This is really dumb at this point
I have 28 perks. That is well below the estimated 68 out of 96 I should have
Don't estimate, count. Check each character for how many of their teachables you unlocked. Do the math.
I know I am missing perks on David because my Nancy has 27 perks unlocked, with FOUR PERKS in her bloodweb at level 50. I don't need math to know that something is WRONG.
Edit: Plus I hate doing math.
Make a list of perks you've got as teachables.
Then erase all the perks you have at tier 3.
The remaining perks are the ones that should be showing up. Doesn't require any math.
I do this for the characters I main. Meg now has every perk except the ones unavailable to me due to Nightmare not being available on Switch. Pig only lacks:
1 levels of Beast of prey
2 levels of Blood Echo
2 Levels of Coulrophobia
3 levels of Cruel Limits
2 levels of Gearhead
2 levels of Monstrous Shrine
2 levels of Overwhelming Presence
3 levels of Predator
1 level of Stridor
2 levels of Territorial Imperative
1 level of Unnerving Presence
As you can imagine, I'm in no hurry to get any of these.
(Oh and Discordance level 2 and 3, but no interest in leveling that one up ever)
Damn you're right. Been really tired recently so I'm not all here.
theres more than 77 mate, you dont have every perk yet :) im not sure how many but i sure the 6th page is nearly full (havent been on in awhile)