Remove Backwater Swamp
This is not a good map, a fine map or a bad map.
In Backwater Swamp the killer is the haunted and not vice versa.
Remove this piece of garbage map at once, the looping there and limited field of sight for the killer makes it regret you ever bought the game.
Comments
The Killer is the hunted? The low number of pallets and small size makes it easier on Killers. You should’ve been here before the size decrease.
Whilst I can't say I ENJOY backwater and wouldn't complain if it got thanosed, ever since the change to the Pantry it's not that awful to get. Pale Rose isn't exactly good for survivors (there are about 9 pallets max and barely any windows) and Grim Pantry has about 4 lol.
I'd much rather we delete Yamaoka and Mother's Dwelling first. They're the real problematic maps (oh, and Haddonfield).
I call it Grimm Panties :)
I miss the old versions that were as big as Mars, but still enjoy them. The two gripes I would have for them now would be as surv finding the darn hatch, and for killin the shorter hunters will struggle some. My poor lil Piggy....