Do killers hate bunny fengs?
I recently went up against a clown who facecamped me and another bunny feng (I died the other lived) and his reasoning was "killers hate bunny fengs." So I was wondering if this was true.
I recently went up against a clown who facecamped me and another bunny feng (I died the other lived) and his reasoning was "killers hate bunny fengs." So I was wondering if this was true.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He sn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Killers don't focus bunny fengs because they hate them. It's all about cheap rabbit hunting. :D
I love Bunny Fengs from both sides.
Some streamers just called out the bunny season, moriing all the bunnies they face. But that was just a "fun" thing and only lasted for maybe a month. The clown you faced was just bad and picked a random excuse for his behaviour
Most of them anyway, they usually seem to be pretty toxic in my games, and waifufags are usually insufferable people. I don't usually camp or tunnel them though, I'm just more likely to go after them in general. Some Bunny Fengs are fine.
It's a similar case to Pink haired Nea, it seems.
While I don't care for the cosmetic or the meme (mainly due to how it misuses her name), the only reason I can see for the "hate" is how streamers targeted them for a while.
For me, if you throw yourself into my sword, I'm not slowing down. Unless you're an Adam. Then I'm going for you last because Adam is precious.
When I play as Killer and see a Bunny Feng, I think "awww how cute" and proceed to play the game like normal XD I don't camp or tunnel them at all.
Sort of? It's a thing that Monto sort of started with "wabbit season."
I don't hate it, but i feel like killers including me always go for the feng when faced with a choice
Nope, love seeing the cries of pain from the flip flop ears.
I don't main feng but i really love the bunny feng cosmetic. If i have a cute bunny feng in my game and she doesn't try to annoy me, then she's getting the hatch more likely than others.
feel like alot of them more toxic.
where my cat ear beanie nea?