Demogorgon Heart Beat Bug

Ok, I would say I’m a demo main, love the character and the high skill ceiling, but throughout yesterday and today I’ve noticed when channeling abyss (on an activate portal next to a gen) it’s not showing the heart beat 100% of the time when the survivor is working on the gen! I played a kill your friends game tonight and reallllly saw the effects of it, I had all the final 3 gens, with a portal on it, activated, and was waiting for a heart beat (ruin was still up) so I’m sitting on a portal waiting and boom! Final gen completed?!?! As soon as the gen was finished that’s when I saw the heart beat! I’m almost positive this is a bug, and it severely hinders playing him if you use your portals correctly. Please lmk if this has happened to you at all. ( Btw I wasn’t just standing still holding it, I was also tapping it to make sure I was refreshing it/updating it).

Comments