I know STBFL isnt the strongest, but in the right situation it is just so satisfying :)
I just started using STBFL. I loooooveeee it. I always scrolled passed it on the bloodweb and dodged it because I was always interested in playing whats meta. STBFL is so underrated ๐
I just started using STBFL. I loooooveeee it. I always scrolled passed it on the bloodweb and dodged it because I was always interested in playing whats meta. STBFL is so underrated ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor: Iron Will
Killer: Save the best for last
I know STBFL isnt the strongest, but in the right situation it is just so satisfying :)
I just started using STBFL. I loooooveeee it. I always scrolled passed it on the bloodweb and dodged it because I was always interested in playing whats meta. STBFL is so underrated ๐
Survivor: Stakeout
Killer: No One Escapes Death
Survivor: Kindred
Killer: Dark Devotion
Fixated and whispers.
Windows and Whispers.
Survivor: Well Make It
Killer: Make Your Choice
Awesome! Who do you like using it on? :)
I use it on my Anna mostly. Once in a while when I want to pull my stalky boy out (Mikey), I'll run it on him ๐
Survivor: Kindred. Provides a ton of information. Only useless in scenarios where it doesn't matter what perks you took anyway.
Killer: Save the Best for Last. Saves SOOOOO much time.
Iron Will and STBFL!