What's good about freddie's snares? I don't know see any
Not to mention the pallets, that barely any high rank player uses.
At least the snares get activated while pallets are barely used, but even the snares barely make any noticeable effect. I swear freddie's perks and sub-abilities are still #########.
Comments
It just takes a little bit of a slowdown from a snare to render a loop useless or close to useless and you can spam them. Trust me, they are subtly good.
When I throw down snares, survivors will leave the loop and try and get to another one. Almost guaranteed.
Lmao imagine calling snares weak. Obvious bait or you just don't know how to play freddy which is kinda of sad since hes so easy
I love using pallets, snares are stronger but pallets more fun. Pallets should be base and snares should be add on. But yeah basically just shuts down a loop