You can get Civilization 6 for free on EGS right now. For everyone who wants to be part of the "meme" I guess now is a good time
Nah, I'd rather watch it burn to the ground.
I think they meant "Civilization V".
Not that mess masquerading as a Civ game.
@DelsKibara said:I think they meant "Civilization V".Not that mess masquerading as a Civ game.
@DelsKibara said:
No clue never played a civ game but saw that randomly being for free
Heard that it’s complicated. But as a hearts of iron lV player I expect it to be izi a hell.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, I'd rather watch it burn to the ground.
I think they meant "Civilization V".
Not that mess masquerading as a Civ game.
No clue never played a civ game but saw that randomly being for free
Heard that it’s complicated. But as a hearts of iron lV player I expect it to be izi a hell.