Impossible to finish the archives

IMG_20200521_131708.jpg

When I say that finishing the archives is impossible, it's impossible, I can never have the spirit cosmetic, the one with the cherry blossoms :(

Comments

  • It's not impossible if you have a wallet ;)

  • Why is it impossible? I don't get it.

  • If you do all challenges, it's doable. I'm tier 33 right now but was tier 31 after finishing all challenges so far.

  • Im at 55 and they havent even opened tome 4 yet. It just depends on how much you play. If you dont play much rift pass probably isnt worth it

  • I'm currently at Tier 40, I didn't even play much this week. I think you just play a lot less than the average playerbase, plus, Level 3 and 4 of the challenges haven't been released yet so you can still snag at least around 10-15 tiers from those two levels alone.

  • I’m Tier 42. I wish there were more levels. Not sure why it feels impossible when it feels easily accomplished.

  • Hey, if you say it's not possible for you then...well, you're right!

  • @yukairi said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/A656AZR16MYG/img-20200521-131708.jpg

    When I say that finishing the archives is impossible, it's impossible, I can never have the spirit cosmetic, the one with the cherry blossoms :(

    O.o just play enough to get caught up to were you only need 1 a day and make sure you make that one a day and you will be fine