Killer using Survivor Perks...
So yeah, this happened just a game ago:
Killer is using Kindred. Which is obviously a pretty good Perk for Billy, way better than BBQ, lol. According to his Steam Profile he was also using Bond on Spirit. And in our game, he had the Charm of Tome 3 Level 4...
Of course I reported him.
I mean, whats with those Hackers lately?
I had 3 4 Hackers today.
As Killer I had the Hacker I mentioned a few weeks ago (same name) in my Lobby. As soon as I joined, the Lobby froze.
Also as Killer I had a Zarina doing her Adept and using a Gruesome Gateu as Offering - which was available during the 2019 Anniversary so it is not possible that a Zarina can have it in her Inventory.
And now this guy.
EDIT: Aaand, Number 4. A Claudette with 4x Urban Evasion...
So yeah... Not that great, I have to say.

Comments
What pieces of #########.
"EAC is an easy and cheap solution for Indie Devs."
That's what a dev friend of mine told me, obviously it is easy and cheap for a reason given how many times cheaters have bypassed it ^^
Every anti-cheat has been bypassed at some point. No anti-cheat will ever be able to prevent cheats that don't exist yet.
I dont know if I am unlucky today, but I just had Number 4. A Claudette with 4 times Urban Evasion.
Before that I had one Hacker in around 3800 hours of Playtime.