I got this today...What does it mean

Whatisthis..JPG

This kind of surprised me when it let out a super loud audio cue into my ear with this on.

Comments

  • @Peanits said:

    Hey y'all. Just to clarify real quick, this message was only meant for mobile. People on PC and console should not have seen this message at all, and you won't actually receive the rewards. We're investigating what caused it to show up on all platforms right now. Sorry for the confusion!

    I definitely received the 50,000 Bloodpoint gift on PC, it wasn't just visual. I was capped at 1,000,000 to prep for the patch, and it bumped my total to 1,050,000.

    I assumed this was maybe just a random 4th anniversary fun thing (which is what you guys should just chalk it up to at this point), and the BP is all spent.

    image.png


  • I only got 50k bp and no shards. I had 1 million saved up for Cheryl. Never seen it past 1 million. Pretty cool.

    20200616_134609.jpg


  • I wish this BP gift system could work as a daily tbh, like 50000 each day and for all days donez you get iridescent

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Nevermind, realized this was a necro thread

    It's not dead , any thread I make will somehow always come alive at an odd time . I got 50k today too

  • i also got the exact same message. mine was actually added to my account tho. spent it all on the new killer. anyone know what this is for?

    image.png


  • Everyone should have let this thread die, now they are going to patch a decent reward idea

  • Hey, I made a comment yesterday on how I got 50K bp on my account, why did I get it again? Ik it was for mobile and accidentally got added to console/pc but why is this still happening? Just wondering..

    276F2449-4EAF-4246-9E90-7D3EA6DCD84B.jpeg


  • @Killigma said:

    Everyone should have let this thread die, now they are going to patch a decent reward idea

    True , it's already in the new that it is a login daily bonus

  • @Crackgear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1360703#Comment_1360703

    True , it's already in the new that it is a login daily bonus

    Really? Missed that.

  • i got this today, but it was 250K no joke, i i didnt take a screen shot bc i thought it was normal but when i asked my friends they said it wasnt, found this thread, and i can actually use them. I just started playing like 3 weeks ago so i have no idea why. A suprise but a welcome one for sure

1 2 ›