Plagues fountains and deliverance?

If your infected fully and kobe with deliverance and heal at a fountain will it still heal you? Which gets priority plague sickness or deliverance? Just wondering thanks!

Comments

  • I would assume the Broken status takes precedence, no different than if a No Mither cleansed at a fountain. You'd still cleanse the sickness but you get no healing from it if you're Broken.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I would assume the Broken status takes precedence, no different than if a No Mither cleansed at a fountain. You'd still cleanse the sickness but you get no healing from it if you're Broken.

    Ah yeah that makes sense thanks.

  • I can confirm @Zeidoktor is correct on this one; the broken status remains from Deliverance, or any other perk that causes broken.

  • you can't heal while affected by broken

  • @HellDescent said:

    you can't heal while affected by broken

    With plagues broken you can by cleansing thats why i was confused.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1291526#Comment_1291526

    With plagues broken you can by cleansing thats why i was confused.

    Ah, I see what you mean. Maybe then it's more accurate to say the fountains don't cleanse a self-inflicted Broken status. So Survivor Perks with Broken-causing effects (Deliverance , No Mither, Second Wind) aren't cleansed by the Fountains but the Broken effects caused by the Plague herself is.

    In that situation I'm not sure what would happen if a fully Sick person who kobe'd with Deliverance cleansed. Barring bugs or glitches, I'd assume you'd at least stay Broken for the duration of Deliverance's effect. Whether you healed after due to the cleanse I have no idea. My guess would be "No", though, because I'm willing to bet the fountain heal isn't really set to go on standby like that.