New perk request

Or maybe there is something already, I've not looked at all perks nor do I own all killers.

Can I get a perk to counter Body blocking? I've gotta get 3-5 hits every time I want to down someone, as every swf team the game decides needs to have a good chance to use me like the Gyms favorite punching bag by matching me with 4 man red rank hit squads while I'm level 12 runs in front of each other like an expert team of synchronized swimmers to make it so I never get a simple 2 hit down.

How about a perk on cooldown that lets me insta down them if I'm in a chase with more than 1 survivor at a time? Force them to scatter. I don't want it for free, but I'd take a perk to stop that crap.

Comments

  • As I know we only have Mad Grit right now.

    "While carrying a Survivor, you suffer no cool-down on missed attacks and successfully hitting another Survivor will pause the carried Survivor's wiggle timer for 4 seconds."

  • Yeah mad grit is the perk youre looking for, however, ive found a lot of succes by just dropping the person youre holding and going absolutely ham on their faces. After you down a couple theyll stop and youll have created a bunch of pressure

  • I'm not even talking about while I'm holding one. If I injure one, and start to chase, another who hasn't taken a hit gets in the way and makes me hit them, and then another, and by the time I've gotten one down the others are all healed.

    Its annoying, its frustrating, and it needs some non killer specific counterplay. I mean I know I could just play billy or bubba all the time but come on...

  • Body blocking is a big toxic issue between survivors. It makes senses to have body blocking between a killer and a survivor, but survivors can do some pretty malicious ######### to one another. You think a timer for clipping through would be feasible? Or maybe survivors could push shove each other when too close?

  • Never experienced it from the survivor side, that I can recall. I don't play survivor that often, only when required for rituals or rift challenges.

    And I don't really think it needs to be removed as a strategy all together. Much like other thinks in the game that a killer would do, ie slugging, camping, tunneling, there are perks to counter them.

    I'd just like a perk to punish survivors for the same. An option that "IF" this issue bothers you, heres a perk you can take to change the playstyle, without having to pick a specific killer.

    That being said, nothing there that says survivors couldn't take a perk that lets them clip through other survivors on a cooldown to prevent the issues you're talking about.

    The shoving thing would just be more toxic, people would shove each other to troll.

  • @Tiersis said:

    I'm not even talking about while I'm holding one. If I injure one, and start to chase, another who hasn't taken a hit gets in the way and makes me hit them, and then another, and by the time I've gotten one down the others are all healed.

    Its annoying, its frustrating, and it needs some non killer specific counterplay. I mean I know I could just play billy or bubba all the time but come on...

    Oh, but if theyre doing that nobody is working on gens and youre getting a bunch of points. I would be ok with that, theyre going to lose if they do that to much. My rule is pretty simple, chase the injured person closest to you unless the other is far from a pallet or vault.

    The only exception is if the person theyre protecting is on death hook, if so you need to ignore the blocker and continue chasing death hook. If necessary slap blocker but dont lose sight of death hook

  • I get that you can just play through. I do try and do so as is.

    It'd just be nice to have a perk to offer new means of counter play.