Want to get maximum survival without even surviving?
* Please note this is not a serious post, I ask you do not take it that way <3 *
Do you want to get maximum survival without even surviving? Without DS, Head On, or even Deliverance? Well, I have the solution for you!
First step, lose your sense of dignity as you prepare to die in a round once more!
Second step, equip a Ranger Med-Kit with Needle + Thread and Surgical Suture addons.
C) Alongside this, I like to bring Stake Out, Self Care, Botany, and Urban Evasion so I can sneak around and get those guaranteed skill checks on my super efficient medical kit with lots of bloodpoints!
Fourth, load into a lobby 2 times, then into a match once. Everybody knows you got to get the juices flowing by getting a psych out match.
Fifth, once you actually load into a game, stalk the killer! But do be shy, don't put more on. You don't want to get caught without your four tokens!
Sixth, when guaranteed safety, heal yourself with your mega medkit and get 525 survival points per skillcheck.
Seveventh, wash, rinse, and repeat!
Whatever number is next-th, get a HUGE amount of survival bloodpoints, but don't escape! You need to show how well you earned these survival points without escaping! Who needs those 5K bloodpoints when you got 'em all?
Congrats! Now your team is dead!
Comments
You looking for the word "Eighth" by any chance?
No never. Everybody knows there's no defined number following "seveventh"
Ah damn yeah my bad, must've slipped into German for a sec there
lol this is hilarious.
So, 15k bp in item plus add-ons to get back 8k. I'm on board with this.
Can’t forget your teammates will most likely die die to your lack of care for objectives when stalking the killer ;o