So I can buy Spirits new cosmetic with shards, but not Onis
How the hell does that work? That doesn't seem fair at all. They are themed the same and are for the two killers that are "related", so why does one cost money and the other doesn't?
How the hell does that work? That doesn't seem fair at all. They are themed the same and are for the two killers that are "related", so why does one cost money and the other doesn't?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably because Oni is a newer killer
I mean come on they spent time and money making skins then they give out 1 for free currency and 1 for real currency and you complain?
I haven't actually looked myself yet. I was going to soon (was going to log on and play) but if that's actually true, it's pretty disappointing. They both look good but I really wanted the Oni one specifically, and was hoping it wouldn't be auric cell only. They look like they have pretty similar qualities too, so it's weird having 1 and not the other. Darn. :/