Outfit Maker?

Is there a way to look at different parts of an outfit without having to buy them? I want to see certain combos for the huntress but I don't have some of the parts and I don't want to have to buy it just to see what it would look like with different options.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @jmaximo93 said:

    Is there a way to look at different parts of an outfit without having to buy them? I want to see certain combos for the huntress but I don't have some of the parts and I don't want to have to buy it just to see what it would look like with different options.

    That would be nice : D

  • Unfortunately not. It's a highly-requested feature, but apparently there are no plans to implement it at the moment.

  • The developers have said in a Q&A that it's highly requested, but they don't have plans for it.