Survivors have no empathy towards anyone

Comments

  • I am currently doing a test on killers. Let me explain:

    1: I open a gate

    2: Stand right next to the escape thing

    3: Wait for killer to come

    4: If he downs me i escape, if he does not i die to endgame collapse

    Results: Currently %100 "he downs me" option

  • @BabySteve said:

    oof it's the big bad survivors.

    how dare they run away from killer?? how dare they touch generators omg so mean and heartless

    Lmao, the troll squads don't exactly run AWAY from the killer, especially when the killer is new and the survivors smell blood

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1292381#Comment_1292381

    That is fair. People can suck sometimes, we are not all like that!

    Yeah, I know... It really does feel like about 70% of survivors are just zero communication, leave right away. The rest of the time it seems like the other 30% are mostly monsters.

    I've personally noticed a decent uptick of decent human beings compared to this time last year

  • More survivors in chat = more salt from them. This statement is ridiculous and you know it.

  • Both sides have #########. Trying to pretend it's the exclusive provenance of one side is ridiculous.

1 2 ›