Rare opinion: Spirit is actually balanced.

Although it's a rare opinion, please hear me out on this. People believe that spirit is unbalanced and I have some arguments for what they're offering. Let's see my side of perspective as a hybrid player:

1. 50/50 mindgames. Basically when she sits still and you don't know if she's phasing or not. I've managed to counter that by simply one perk: spine chill. You know when she'll start phasing because your spine chill will go off, meaning she doesn't know your exact position but knows that you are in a certain radius. Game knowledge helps with this too, alongside the spirit's gameplay. If I know that when she stands still she's phasing then I know that she doesn't mindgame and vise versa.

2. Unable to see where she's coming from because she's invisible. That's the point. Her whole purpose as a character is being invisible, this shouldn't be changed at all!

3. If you have good headphones and stridor you basically win. That's entirely incorrect. When I play spirit I can't use stridor. It confuses the ######### out of me when someone doesn't have iron will. Besides, learning the exact distance is really tough.

4. Spirit can't be looped like any other killer which breaks the game. You mean like nurse? Nurse also can't be looped normally and the only way to counter her are jukes and breaking line of sight, just like how spirit is countered.

So what do you guys think about the spirit? Let me know down below.

Comments

  • I think the thing with these S tier killers like nurse and spirit are that...hear me out... they are HARD to play. Their powers are incredibly difficult to master and even use for players who are used to playing trapper, wraith, myers etc... that's why they are top tier. They aren't broken they're just difficult killers with a high reward if you take the time to master them unlike some other easier m1 killers

  • As a survivor main, that when plays killer (red rank killer) is playing either trapper/freddy/spirit it's pretty funny to see how ppl consider spirit being balanced LOL.

    Saying the chases are 50/50 is dumb af, it would be 50/50 if there wouldn't be any audio but since there is audio there is more probably a 75/25 (and even more when they dont have iron will/ you have stridor) to get the hit. I won't go in details about this, but just making so you know when she is phasing or not is the way to her fun to play against. At this point i prefer to go against any other killer, even facecamp leatherface instead of playing against rin.

  • @Botiz said:

    One thing that Tru3 brought up recently which I agree with - remember when survivor mains used to complain because Spirit had collision? Now collision has been removed, they're still complaining about her. What more do they want?

    they want easy no mind game potential braindead potatoes chasing them so they can clip it and add ear ra*e audio files to their basic looping video that ends in a pallet stun and flashlight spam. Dude thats the entire survivor community i swear. Its a shame that ochido exists. without him i doubt this community would be at the levels of toxic and bully mentality dbags that it currently has

1 2 3 ›