Psa: to object of obsession users
If you want to run a perk that gives you near constant visual on the Killer.
As well as giving off your location to the Killer.
Please do not shocked Pikachu face when you get tunnelled. Especially when you're going up against a Hag, Trapper or Demi all of which probably don't want you knowing where they are placing their respective abilities.
Now you're probably thinking just run a stealth killer.
Well
1) Wraith is pretty much the only stealth killer who I say viably counters this perk
2) Myers unless I'm playing scratched mirror I don't feel like a locking myself in tier one just a counter perk
3) Amanda I don't feel like crouching around the map 90% of the match moving slower than nurse if I didn't want map pressure I would just play clown.
4) Ghostface my stealth can pretty much easily be put on to cool down whenever the game feels like it. Help even when a survivor is not intentionally trying to reveal me the game just decides I'm going to be revealed and when they do try to reveal me it doesn't happen.
I'm not saying you shouldn't run the perk what I'm saying is if you run it and the killer tunnels you maybe you already know the reason why you got tunneled.
Comments
this psa was not needed, everyone knows the consequence running this perk
Anyone who run this perk know they will get tunneled. That the whole point of them seeing the killer.
When I see object in the game, I make it my goal to kill the #########.
You will be surprised my friends
I've just had several solid matches where different people started complaining that they were being tunneled and focusing a lot of my attention on them. These people from various different matches all had object of obsession. It's why I made the PSA in the first place.
I put rancor on my Killers and IT pretty much
counters object of obsession. You can Just ignore that Guy whole game and when last gen pops you can at least kill him easily.
I actually use it sometimes because I have a good strat. With OoO I always have eyes on the killer, with sprint burst I can run away if they're close and with spine chill I know if a stealth killer is coming for me, so I use OoO as permission. If I get tunneled I use ds.
I use it rarely but it's the safest build I can think. I don't use OoO to be toxic, I use it to be efficient.
Okay. Everyone has been warned. Thanks.