Saw a really interesting killer perk idea.

This isn't my idea, it's from a fan made Jason chapter from I think a year ago.

The perk would greatly thicken the dark mist, and the killer's terror radius could be heard throughout the whole map. This is a really good idea for Jason given that he would probably have his own terror radius music like Myers.

I still think this would be a fun perk idea, but it would need a downside. It wouldn't be able to stack with perks that are terror radius based, so no Coulrophobia, Distressing, Unnerving, etc.

Even with the downside I added this could still be a really good killer perk given the survivors will NEVER know where you are unless they see you, or are using an aura perk.

Comments

  • That sounds pretty cool ngl

  • The mist would have to be reallly thiiicccc for this perk to not be op

  • This sounds really annoying.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This sounds really annoying.

    It is from over a year ago so that should be expected. I could edit out the downside I added to it if that's what you'd like.

    Edit: Also I think more survivor perks are annoying than killer perks. It needs to be evened out.

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289985#Comment_1289985

    It is from over a year ago so that should be expected. I could edit out the downside I added to it if that's what you'd like.

    Nah, I am not saying it would be too strong (if the Mist was really thick, like already said). But for me it would be annoying to have constant Terror Radius the whole time.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289993#Comment_1289993

    Nah, I am not saying it would be too strong (if the Mist was really thick, like already said). But for me it would be annoying to have constant Terror Radius the whole time.

    Ok yeah I can see that, maybe not having it as loud as it usually is could work. Like you can still hear it but it isn't blasting out your ears.

  • It would make every killer on an indoor map stealthed. That's kinda a bad idea. Imagine this on spirit. You can't know where she's phasing at all times. How about doc? Infinite range on his shock?

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    It would make every killer on an indoor map stealthed. That's kinda a bad idea. Imagine this on spirit. You can't know where she's phasing at all times. How about doc? Infinite range on his shock?

    I added the downside to it mainly because of Doc. Nothing that is effected by terror radius takes effect, only it effecting the entire map. So Coulrophobia wouldn't work, or distressing. If you were to use these they would still take effect in the same radius that they usually would. Think of it like an audio effect only throughout the whole map. In fact using these would be pointless because the survivors would get that little icon they usually would once you come into range, there for ruining the element of surprise.

    Maybe when the killer starts getting closer the effect would get louder, like it usually would, but not too much to where the perk is useless.