Still Kinda Disappointed in The Clowns Map
Honestly when The Clown gets his rework, they should rework his map as well. The day it was teased that it was going to be a clown, I thought it was going to be a super cool circus map. All we ended up getting was a slightly changed Nurse Map. It’s probably just me who still hasn’t gotten over the map not being really that cool. Do you guys like the map?
Comments
Personally I like how it is.
I Love it. He's a travelling entertainer, it seems fitting that he has his own corner in the map.
I guess you are right with him being a traveling entertainer, it fits with his lore but the map had so much more potential.
I agree, Circus map would be awesome and scary too!
Even though the current map is good and balanced
I just love the map for trapper. But he kinda works on almost all of the maps
I think the map is pretty cool and nice the way it is, but if he did just get like a straight up carnival map, that would be awesome. It would also be pretty nice if he got some creepy clown type chasing music when he does get his rework.
Yeah, it'd be nice to have some Carnival, or Circus maps that powers on the more gens you do.
It's a Powered Down Carnival and at 5 gens done it's a fully lit up map.
I think it’s one of the more balanced maps in the game, so I’d rather they don’t change it too much. It would be nice to have a bit more carnival flair in it though.