UI Customizations for Streaming/Ghost Face
Hey all!
I've noticed that often times streamers and youtubers have to go out of their way to block out the names of survivors either because they're offensive or just to keep them anonymous... I was thinking it would be cool if there was an option to just toggle names off and instead just get a 'player 1', 'player 2', etc.
On that topic, I've been using up all my gruesome gateaus on Ghost Face and the game is more difficult when there are two survivors who've put on identical cosmetics.. it doesn't happen constantly, but it's common enough to be problematic. I've taken to just dodging lobbies when it does, but it would be nifty if there could be some way to distinguish between characters at a distance, maybe giving them different stalk aura colors or some such?
Just a thought!
-Jakeroo
Comments
I think they should remove survivors gamertags until the end game screen. Would solve your first part and killers targeting survivors they've played before.