Is Spirits (power) based on Slenderman?
I know this may sound weird but if you think about it, if Slenderman ever came into the game he would’ve had a power similar to what spirit has right now.
I know this may sound weird but if you think about it, if Slenderman ever came into the game he would’ve had a power similar to what spirit has right now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How? They have nothing similar besides being skinny lol. She's based on Japanese ghosts, not slendy,
???
Let’s say Slenderman was going to be in the game. His power would be something similar to spirits wouldn’t? Idk it’s just something I thought about
Nope, not in the slightest.
Slenderman would blurr the survivors screens which would make him a much worse doctor. Also in arrival slender is noted to teleport not walk. Id love him as his own killer but i wonder where his license lies.
I probably worded it wrong, I meant the power
Nah it's just the generic murder ghost of vengeance that dies a horrific death and haunts people afterwards archetype.
Nah bro slenderman wouldn't have a TR. Your screen would just get all fuzzy like a old tv. If y get hit then his music would start. Kinda like GF. He ESPECIALLY wouldn't travel in the spirit world then just up and attack. Never did it in the games.