Entitle sfw

Not every swf is toxic or entitled. But I just went up against a group that tried to bully me. They started out in the queue with 2 flashlights last second switched to 4. This was no problem fore cause I run lightborn with mad grit . During the match they where being toxic going for quick unhooks right in front of me, t bagging at pallets and after jumping though windows . So I messaged them saying ha 4 flashlights and you couldn't escape.


I get called a trash killer for running lightborn . Now I didn't expect a friendly how do you after the whooping I just gave them and was it wrong of me to message them yea I should of take my w and left but I just had to. So to all the killers out there remember vyour trash if you run lightborn especially if you see 4 flashlights. I will post screen shots once I cover there names .

Comments

  • Who calls a killer trash for running lightborn? LOL so weird.

    Also, its 2020. Who does the last second flashlight switch anymore? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    They sound lame.

  • You should have popped Frankin's Demise on as well, would pair well with that mad grit

  • @Diggly said:

    You should have popped Frankin's Demise on as well, would pair well with that mad grit

    I will run Franklins if I see a key .

  • i played against a teabagging sabo deathsquad the other night as huntress, easily my worst killer, and midway through with a bunch of bloody slugs decorating the ground I realized that all these pro gamer saves they were attempting actually bought me time. I 4k'd with 3 gens remaining.

    I shall never fear a deathsquad again.

  • @hagling said:

    i played against a teabagging sabo deathsquad the other night as huntress, easily my worst killer, and midway through with a bunch of bloody slugs decorating the ground I realized that all these pro gamer saves they were attempting actually bought me time. I 4k'd with 3 gens remaining.

    I shall never fear a deathsquad again.

    Lmao yes the best part about it was they told me they would of crushed me if I didn't run lightborn

  • Why do you let yourself care? That's literally what they want.

  • Flashlights are weak AF. Just look at a wall whenever you pick somebody up and they are next to worthless.