Can someone enlighten my newbness as to what happened here?

That's not sarcasm either, genuinely wondering.

So this first one. I know David King has that perk where you can pick yourself up upon recovery, but what perk is she using with it to make it soooo fast? I was refilling real fast since I had her dying, and in that time she pulled full recovery and bolted. Like, my own fault I won't repeat my mistake, but wondering for when I do play survivor what combination gives such a crazy fast up-n-run.

https://www.facebook.com/Gallifrey.FNM/posts/2612556375692848

The second question I had was what happened here? I know there's that invisible wall anywhere past the pillar with the green flag/tire stack, but I watched this back and it sure looks like my hatchet implodes a good couple of feet before that. I may (and likely am) wrong about that which is why I want some veteran eyes on it. Am I seeing it wrong? Did it just hit the black wall thing?

https://www.facebook.com/Gallifrey.FNM/posts/2612557049026114


Comments

  • Top one she used Adrenaline to get up.

  • That person ran adrenaline. Adrenaline healed you from dying state to injured etc. plus you get a speed boost. It only activate when the last gen get done.

  • Bottom one the hatchet hit the exit part (where the survivors escape). Hatchets don't go through it since it acts like a wall for killers.

  • That second picture the hatchet hit the exit. You would have hit her but she dead hard.

    1. Adrenaline procced. When the final gen is completed a survivor with adrenaline will heal 1 health state (dying > injured > healthy). You got dedicated and as you went to pick her up it activated.
    2. This one was an illusion. Your hatchet missed and hit the "exit area" where survivors have to walk through in order to escape, which more or less is simply a wall. It looked like it exploded midair behind her but it simply was just a weird looking angle on it.