How do you feel about the gen rush after the change?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Posted this because, personally, I feel like the genrush keeps being the same (at least in red ranks). And I've had two games already where the survivors pop a gen in less than 30 seconds, causing the gen count and no gen pop sound bugs.
I haven’t really noticed a change.
Technically it's better because they tweaked some numbers here and there but it really doesn't feel like it. I play deathslinger who moves at 110% speed and has poor map pressure and it's really difficult to slow down the gen progress
It's about the same, which makes sense since the change wasn't to combat gen-rush.
The only real difference is the slight nerf with Prove Thyself. It isn't providing the whole 15% it should, but genrushing as a whole hasn't changed.