Please fix interrupts/grabs; they hinder progress and they're being abused by some survivors(?)
When the grab fails, it delays the attack that follows it, so an attack that would have hit is interrupted but because interruptions are bugged, you don't hit or interrupt the survivor. I've tried lunging to override the interrupt action, but I often end up swing past the survivor as if auto aim breaks for a second. Maybe interrupt action still trying even though I'm lunging?
Also, when survivors are injured, and they know they're going to be downed, they are starting to do things like vaulting repeatedly while in front of the killer, or entering/exiting a locker, to try to force the killer to interrupt them. This has been happening more frequently. They know interrupts fail, and make you miss swings, giving them a brief chance to escape.
Comments
The best is when I go to make a grab and I get stuck in that position for a few seconds while the survivor runs far, far away completely unharmed. One time I was stuck like that for something like 20 or 30 seconds.