Broken Ranking
Hello,
Been playing this game for years and finally made an account here to post this. I know many people are complaining, but I wanted to add to the pile. I am happy to keep bullying new killers until this is fixed. Honestly don't care if I make people uninstall the game. I do not understand how this has made it through any kind of quality control, and still is not patched.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/685/broken ranking.JPG.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.
Comments
Yeah, the game is horrible for new killers. I know they are supposedly working on something new, but they need to put their focus on that and backburner most everything else. I don't see how they can get any decent feedback on how to balance the game when MM is so screwed up.
because the game cannot find survivor their rank, simple as that. the game tries to find a match close to your rank (within 6 ranks) this then spreads the longer you have to wait, killers at rank 20 can wait up to 20mins for a match. overall pipping is too easy, and safety piping is even easier. you have to think there are players that can safety pip 9 games and pip 1, sooner or later they will be in red ranks and remain there, its why you get games with rank 2 survivors that have no idea how to loop, they miss alot of skillchecks, dont know counters or are just so scared of the terror radius. id say its more the ranking than the matchmaking
Yeah, I am seeing more of these discussions coming up. Especially as it appears more. Hopefully the MMR system the devs are planning to put into the game will help with this a little, but I think sadly there are just not enough Killers at higher ranks.
AFAIK grey ranks lack proper matchmaking due to the low amount of players in those ranks.
Also, read here for an update on planned matchmaking changed.