The Collector?

So I hear a third movie is being made about the Collector, the final in the trilogy. And I'm wondering if BHVR could strike a deal and potentially get the Collector into Dead by Daylight? He's not THAT iconic, but the ingeniousness of his traps (because it's written by one of the Saw makers), his obsession with insects and the way he handles bodies is just so spectacular to me. I think we could have another trap based killer in the game. Maybe something more brutal than simple bear-traps. I don't know, that's up to the devs to figure out.

As for the survivor, Arkin O'Brien wouldn't be bad at all. He's tough, tactical, smart and overall a pretty cool character.

And for the map, it could be the killer's Domain, since it's very large and has Big steel doors to the outside world. It has many rooms, some of which have some pretty interesting traps and bodies.

So yeah, I think a Collection chapter would bring a great killer, a pretty Pog survivor and an amazing map if it were to be added to the game one day.

Comments