Typical matchmaking
What I get as killer. And the Rank 1 still gives me crap post match.
What I get as killer. And the Rank 1 still gives me crap post match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hah.
As bad as matchmaking is, that's actually pretty tame, believe it or not.
Wait until you get the 1, 1, 1, 20 (20 is a smurf) SWF group just exploiting the matchmaking to ensure they only get lowbie killers.
Yep and you will have to wait at least one more rift passes and 20 plus more cosmetic add ons till it gets fixed.
Pretty good job so far.
I recommend playing survivor only.
I suppose I need to find a solid 3 other people so I can experience the game from the 4 man SWF side. I've only ever played survivor solo for the most part.
Well, the good news is that if you get to the point that you're a top tier killer player, you can beat most of what matchmaking throws at you.
You'll still be utterly crushed by good SWF teams with absolutely no chance. But at least you'll beat pugs.