Update on my DBD Unofficial Leaderboard .
Apparently my name was banned permanently from it with no reason and no emails .
My 5 seconds of excitement turned to nothingness once again . Welp, back to GRINDING (with no official showcase *sighs*) !
My apologies to you @Boss but my 1 billionth Bloodpoint Milestone is now a bloody waste
Also yay ! 100th post made
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Which site? I know 2 different websites try them.both
Which one ? I was banned from the .au one
😥😥
Try this one then tell me if it worked
Holy sit , thanks man , it works !
Nice, enjoy your stats :) still sad that the devs can't do that by themselves lol
they even adressed this in their recent Q&A. Reason why they would not implement this? Bc people already played a lot and would be frustrated to start at 0.
It's not like they could use the data thats currently there and add some more stats that start at 0 for everyone. I dont get that argument, bc currently there are no (official) stats. How does it really matter if a lot of people already played for a long time, everyone is going to start at the same time or they can just ignore these stats and say "yeah I started 4 years ago / 15k hrs, so these numbers dont mean anything".
Uhm my stats started counting since day one. They are accurate because the website is pulling them out directly from the steam achievements.
And with day 1 I mean July 2016.
This excuse is a lie
I was talking about certain stats, that are not included. It counts the amount of times you played with a full loadout (4perks, 1 item, 2 addons + offering), but not without a full loadout (just one example). They would add stats that are currently not counted, so they have to either mix them together (old stats + stats starting at 0 bc they werent included until now) or let everyone start at 0 in each category.
I know that this excuse is bs, thats why I thought its worth mentioning.
Playing since sep 2016, but I wouldnt mind to start all over for the benefit of a stat tracker.
I was talking about certain stats, that are not included. It counts the amount of times you played with a full loadout (4perks, 1 item, 2 addons + offering), but not without a full loadout (just one example). They would add stats that are currently not counted, so they have to either mix them together (old stats + stats starting at 0 bc they werent included until now) or let everyone start at 0 in each category.
I know that this excuse is bs, thats why I thought its worth mentioning.
Playing since sep 2016, but I wouldnt mind to start all over for the benefit of a stat tracker.