Any chance to get Alice madness as DLC?

It would be cool to have a licensed female killer since I dont think we had any so far and I think she would fit perfectly,just hope devs will take notice and maybe think about it.

Comments

  • Amanda Young - The Pig is a female licensed killer. But I agree there should be more and this one (Alice) would be from a horror game , right?

    never played that, but I think they should add more gaming licenses as well

  • @Mooks said:

    Amanda Young - The Pig is a female licensed killer. But I agree there should be more and this one (Alice) would be from a horror game , right?

    never played that, but I think they should add more gaming licenses as well

    Yeah and think she would make a really cool killer,its a pretty old game now but everyone knows Alice

  • yeah I guess she would be pretty recognizable, even though I would not have thought she would be a killer. Which is even better tbh!

    Do you have any idea about possible powers? What is she capable of in the game?

  • I'd love her, but I've heard they're particularly greedy about what platforms can even play that game. I know they removed them from Steam a few years ago much to many's dismay. I haven't read further into it though. Still, if it was possible, and they designed her powers well, she'd probably be my main! Lol.

  • @Dzeikor said:

    It would be cool to have a licensed female killer since I dont think we had any so far and I think she would fit perfectly,just hope devs will take notice and maybe think about it.

    Can't wait to open a chest and get a Pepper Grinder machine gun.

  • Dont even suggest it...I'm already eager to P3 Helen Lyle(if its really her) now I gotta worry about another awesome character??! ๐Ÿ˜‘

  • @Dolls said:

    Dont even suggest it...I'm already eager to P3 Helen Lyle(if its really her) now I gotta worry about another awesome character??! ๐Ÿ˜‘

    yess,Alice is awesome!