Would a young blood yautja (predator) be a possible survivor?
Would a non human survivor be possible like an alien? For example in aliens versus predator they could easily write an excuse as to how the entity might have snatched the young blood predator scar and taken away his weaponry, plus lore wise I do believe to entity would be able to derive hope from other species of humanoids as well, additionally the yautja species can be ruthless to it's own kind so it still does not prevent there from being a stronger yautja type as a killer. Do you think an alien survivor would be possible?
Comments
Scar could still beat the ######### out of the killers. Imagine 7'8 Scar running away from manlet Frank....
Also Illfonic already have the predator licence.
Odd choice for survivor. Doubt they'll do that one. It's certainly a more viable role than as killer though I suppose. Still I'm doubtful even an unarmed Predator couldn't handle legion for example.