New Killer

Hi all, Ive been playing for a while and Id like to request A new killer

My friend has an idea that they have been creating for a while

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Heya folks! AceupAsleeve can confirm that I am the friend that he/she (I won't say gender) was talking about, and here they are! :D


  • it takes a long while to make a character and to make a character just because you'd like them to seems very unlikely

  • i Know that

    ive been playing the game since it came out

  • @WyldJr said:

    Heya folks! AceupAsleeve can confirm that I am the friend that he/she (I won't say gender) was talking about, and here they are! :D

    You can say "they" to be gender neutral.

  • @AceupAsleeve said:

    Hi all, Ive been playing for a while and Id like to request A new killer

    My friend has an idea that they have been creating for a while

    There's an area of the forums for creations.

  • Closing this as it serves no purpose.