What is something that a survivor does that will make you tunnel?

For example: if I get blinded at a pallet, I will always tunnel them to death because there's no reason for it in my opinion.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Hook diving in front of my face, sitting on gens without bothering to heal or save teammates, clicking flashlight, jumping in a locker or sitting on gen with ds, key, bm, Blendettes

  • Someone should create a list consisting of all named tunnel-reasons in this thread. Oh boy that would be a long list haha...

  • Bring in a key, or be generally toxic for no reason.

  • As a survivor, I've played games where I've been hurt or hooked and none of the other survivors want to stick around to heal me. Like hello! My injury makes me that much weaker for the rest of the team, especially against an oni. And I do work on generators cause hey, it's how we get out or get that trap door to spawn.

    And here's the funny thing, I loved one of the oni players. He farmed me for my blood, until I found a chest with a fully charged medlit cause the one I came in with is empty.

    The other 3 players had to be friends cause they healed each other but only unhooked me. I still had to play smart with getting put of the trial, but without those blood bubbles it was a bit more fair.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153546/what-is-something-that-a-survivor-does-that-will-make-you-tunnel

    Only if theyre being overly toxic

    Ex.

    Excessive teabagging (survivors use this to communicate, so its not always toxic)

    Excessive flashlight clicking (sometimes to grab attention to get me off their friend, sometimes being an arsehole)

    Gesturing after a stun (this almost guarantees a tunnel, because theres no way its not BM. Other than that, if a survivor points or beckons me in the open, Ill usually stand still and see what they want)

    Ill never tunnel for just blinding me at a pallet though. I wouldnt recommend doing that every single blind.

    I sometimes point at a killer over the stun but in my head I'm saying something like 'What a sweet killer' or, 'close'. :P

    Not everyone is toxic when they gesture.

  • if you tunnel a good survivor you're only doing him a favor. when i play survivor i often teabag and point the killer... i love when an idiot falls into my trap and chases me for 5 gens

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Bring a key and you won't make it out.

    ^^^ this and object will do it for me. Shoot I bring a Mori just for the key holder Everytime

  • Only time I'll pretty much ever tunnel is if they're insanely immersed or if someone just abuses the fact they have DS.

  • God this thread is so funny. Y'all really get mad over nothing.

  • Once someone starts butt dancing and clicky-clicky, the match is over for them. It becomes a 1v1.

    you-will-die-q5dsju.jpg


  • I tend to ignore survs that want to show me their flashlights. I have no use for them, so I won't buy any. And buttdancing cost them precious time, so I don't care about that as well. But if someone comes straight at me with his borrowed time to block me for his mate, I will always accept the noble offer and chase the fresh unhooked surv as he or she wants it. (Btw. Make your choice is a perfect DS timer)

  • Not really. I just play the game normally. Its not like I am going to get mad at some pixels lmao(Could be just me but I find it funny ppl teabagging lmao) . But Ash is a different thing

    Ash that I see. Tongue that I squeeze

  • If they leave me no other choice besides just pretending I didn't see then. I'd much rather go for the unhooker or someone else, but if every other survivor quantum tunnels to the other side of the universe or something I'm not just gonna ignore them.

    I don't care about actions people do like clicking or tbagging, doesn't change the match in any way.

  • I don’t tunnel and when someone got unhooked right after I hook them I always try to go for the unhooker. Of course sometimes you happen to run into someone that got unhooked and I would not ignore them in this case. I have never been called out for being a tunneler in those situations though!


    on the other end, as survivor, I will get tunneled if I was the first to be hooked or if the killer has difficulties with better loopers. I kinda see the reason why you would play like this as Killer, but it still is a scummy way of playing and you are basically rewarding those teabagging clicky-clicky survs and are making sure that others will more likely leave the game for good.. (not directed to anyone on the forums specific but he majority of killers in game are actually playing like this)

1 2 ›